Now you can accomplish vegetable transplanting quickly and efficiently. Farming has been waiting for a technology that allows automated weeding and cultivating. Finally, a product now on the market requires just one tractor operator, allowing 1-2 acres per hour, possibly solving the critical labor shortage.
What is the Smart Cultivator?
The Smart Cultivator is where cutting-edge vision technology meets artificial intelligence to eliminate weeds and cultivate the ground in one pass. Just some of the abilities of this technology include:
- Self-tuning AI vision system
- Quick seed line adjustments
- Precision seed line tracking allows for tight machine to plant spacing
- Automatic bed height control eliminates bed pressure
- Settings for angle of attack adjustments to accommodate various soil conditions
- And much, much more
Specifications for the Machine
Hook-up requires 1000 RPM PTO and a 3-point hitch. The specifications for the machine include:
- PTO-driven hydraulic pump
- No electrical or hydraulic connections to tractor
- Machine systems are isolated from the tractor
- And more
You will accomplish more for less, increasing your return on investment.
True Vision Technology
A proprietary camera system using cutting-edge software allows the Smart Cultivator to perform in a revolutionary way, including:
- True plant identification
- Deep learning-based neural network differentiates crops from weeds
- Precision seed line tracking improves coverage by minimizing blade opening
- And more
Call or Click Today
For more information about vegetable transplanting made easy, visit Stout Industrial Technology, Inc. for the right technology to the right problem, or call (831) 455-1004.