If you have had any misconceptions about the importance of oral health in today’s day and age, let’s take a look at the cold, hard facts listed below:
* Upwards of 36 million US citizens do not have any functional teeth.
* More than 120 million Americans are missing at least one tooth.
* According to the National Cancer Institute, approximately one American dies every hour due to oral cancer, which surpasses the deaths caused by Melanoma.
* Tooth loss and enamel degradation occurs as a result of poor dental hygiene, injuries, aging, decay, or gum disease.
* Poor oral health has been directly linked to heart disease, clogged arteries, and other cardiovascular issues.
* Missing, chipped, or cracked teeth can lead to bone degradation as well as trouble with eating and speaking.
How a Local Dental Clinic Can Help
As you can see, maintaining and preserving your oral health is imperative nowadays, which is why it’s so important to partner with a reputable family dentistry – such as Assabet Dental Group in Northborough, MA, for instance – and establish a habitual routine for your entire household. Even if it’s been quite a few years since your last dental appointment, it’s important to note that the modern age of dental care revolves around custom-made solutions and safe procedures, some of which are listed below:
* Routine cleanings
* In-depth oral examinations
* Periodontal probing, diagnosis, and treatment
* X-rays of anterior and posterior teeth
* Creating customized crowns and bridges to restore chipped or missing teeth
* Personalized bondings and cosmetic fillings
* CEREC services
* Invisalign braces
* Tailor-made veneers
* And much more
Finding a Reputable Clinic
However, if you’ve been struggling to find an affordable dentist in your area, we’ve established a brief checklist to help you ascertain a trustworthy family dentistry in Northborough, MA:
* Upwards of 15 years’ experience with family dentistry
* Wide range of general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry proficiencies
* Onsite periodontists, dental hygienists, and implantologists
* Board certified practitioners
* Members of the American Dental Association
* Members of the Massachusetts Dental Society
* Family friendly atmosphere and fair pricing
Now that you know more about the significance of contemporary dental care and how to find a renowned local family dentistry, be sure to schedule an introductory appointment so you can become acclimated with the facility and all of the onsite professionals.
Visit http://assabetdentalgroup.com/ for more information.